Sunday, 18 March 2012

An introduction.



Welcome to “Where’s my seat…?” – we’re two guys who (think we) know about film, television and music. Here are our thoughts on what’s cool, funny, interesting, rubbish and thought provoking. But don’t just listen to what we’ve got to say, let us know what you think as well...

Elijah:
The first movie I remember seeing was the King and I. Aside from an inappropriate crush on Anna (who let’s face it was the best babysitter ever!), I gained a unique appreciation for movies and music. Its ability to transport us to places of our wildest dreams and imagination, granting us a brief respite from the tribulations of our everyday life is… well pretty damn awesome. So this blog is an opportunity to share my love of movies, music and television with you. Some things you’ll agree with, some you won’t but either way, feel free to comment and hope you enjoy reading.

GKJ:
From wanting to be Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone (who didn’t want a ‘Talkboy’??) to being scared by the raptors in Jurassic Park or the vampires in From Dusk Till Dawn – I’ve always loved films. Always. And after 20+ years of watching films and television (on a freelance basis), I’ve become something of an expert on them. And like any self-respecting expert I’ve decided to impart my knowledge on you. Like it, loathe it or love it, these posts are just some things that I think – and I’d be intrigued to hear what you think as well…


No comments:

Post a Comment